Sunday, March 20, 2011

something..


kayy, i live in a country that got many races, traditions, religions & etc
but nowadays why got so many racist comments on FB ? When my friends open their FB, there always got 'news' about some malay people bullshitting about chinese people.. some chinese people bullshitting about malay people.. some indian people bullshitting about this race, that race. UGH ! i mean come on la weyy.

OK, my friend showed me 1 comment on FB by Katy Lim Li Kian.. & she was bullshitting about Islam & Muslim people. WTF is your problem ?!
First of all,
Fuck You Katy, You cibai, you brainless.
Just because you are racist and stereotyping, Please dont use stupid words to insult other's religion.

Second of all,
Islam is a holy and good religion, dont fucking mess with them. Im not muslim, but I respect them. 

Third of all,
I got alot of muslim friends. They're all nice. Just leave them alone you racist !

And then this, another motherfucker that is so brainless !

Translation : Don't worry Puan Siti Hajah, Chinese and Indian DOGS can only make noise, but the government and police is owned by us. Since the Prime Minister has not blame Puan, it means he fully supports all your great work.
The Minister of home affair "Hero of Malays" that hated the Chinese and Indian DOGS in this country will make sure the police will not take any action againts Puan.
I Support Puan, because your action is the first step into chasing out the Chinese and Indian DOGS out of our Land.

P/S : Puan that he talked about is the women who is racist towards Chinese & Indians.

Wtf ?! Oh Come on !! STOP BEING SO FUCKING RACIST !! What happened to "1Malaysia" ?
The news about racist thingy really make me sad. 
what a shame for us to emphasize "1 Malaysia" and no one really practice it....
Please stop, I don't hate malay chinese or Indian,
We are all one Malaysia.
Now, I really miss my high school. Where I can hang out with my malay, chinese & indian friends at 1 place.


True Fact : I am not bragging my hometown or what.. but it is true that you can only find "1Malaysia" in Sabah.

IM AGAINST RACISM



I am sorry for using harsh words.