Saturday, March 26, 2011

mixed feelings

Saturday :
I started my day by taking business mathematics test from 9 AM until 12 PM.
Then at 1 PM, went to 2D Futsal in Pudu. Got fulsal tournament going on over there. I played as defender.
My Mom came to cheer for me before she went back to Sabah :)
I finally scored a goal for my team (YAY!) & at the last min, someone tackled me & .. broke my toe (F U)
The pain was terrible. Hmm, last month broken nose & this month... broken toe. Nice. What a good year for me so far.
Went to the clinic, then quickly sent my mom to KLIA. Mom, only broken toe. Don't worry much :D
On the way back from KLIA :-
Damn ! Traffic Jam. It took me 4 freaking hours to reach Pavi haha.
Then at Pavi :-
the glass falling down..luckily nobody get hurt.
the glass fall from chatime to starbuck thr..next time bcareful ya :)

Hmm, I can't walk properly because of my broken toe. Damn U 
Oh well, at least I can still drive haha.