Sunday, March 20, 2011

From that to that and to that :)

I'm gonna show you my dorm.
Ah whatever ~
This is where I sleep haha. Only got tilam no katil haha.
messy & untidy. This corner is my spot. The other corner is BoonKit's spot haha
Our closet ? Haha. Half is mine the other half is BoonKit's
My clothes that I wear to class.
Our study, computer table haha. Most of us spend our time by online/watching movies..
Study? Umm, not really haha
Our ugly kitchen.. but loving it. At least its clean.
I only can cook Fried Rice & Fried Mee hehe

I know my dorm is kinda messy but whateverrr ! haha
_____________________________________________________

Okay, lets move on to another story hehehehehe
Hmm, this is my stuff that I brought from home this semester haha
Only this. 

_____________________________________________________
Lets rewind back.
Remember that someone hit me with the hockey stick & broke my nose.
Since that day my nose is keep bleeding.. Aish !
Today, my nose bleeding again -.- This ain't cool man !
I know the pic is disgusting. Sorry ~

____________________________________________________

I realized that nowadays, I am such an active blogger. Wtf haha
Hmm, got many free time but I never study.. Only blogging & go out have fun haha


P/S : today is monday. not sunday.