Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Call or text ?


Which one do you prefer ? Call or Text ?

I Prefer ....
Text.

I don't talk alot on the phone. 
Some people can talk for hours with their bf/gf/scandals/friends/families on the phone. & I just can't understand that haha
10 minutes. Thats my limit. haha. I can talk with someone on the phone only for 10 minutes. Even with my mom I only talk like 3-4 minutes then I hung up.
More than 10 minutes, I'll make up excuses to hang up the phone. Oops.
I am a very considerate person :P I think about their phone bills & credits HAHA !

Texting is one of my hobbies :)
I love texting ! Plus, Low Cost ^^

I clapped when my friend told me that he talked to his gf from 12 AM until 9 AM then quickly went to class.
Impressive bro, Impressive. I was like "WOAH !! :O"